Friday, September 17, 2010


most people in the blogosphere craft. i mean, why not. it's awesome. i love to craft myself. but in reality, i don't have time for it. i don't have time to scour websites for cute things i like. or time to make cute things that i can share with you. i barely even have time to relax. i have to multi task my relax time! but i still have accomplishments that i am extremely proud of. like getting an 87 on my first physics homework. and i know what you're thinking. really? it's just a homework grade. but homework is 35% percent of my final grade! it's a whole 10% more than exams! this is a big deal. and physics...it's complicated stuff, even for me (in case you weren't aware, i claim to be a math major or something along those lines).. and i'm sure most of you won't be remotely interested in this. but i shall share with you anyway, in hopes that other school crazies out there will find me. i'm here, i'm struggling. but i'm making it. if only one homework assignment at a time.



2 comments:

  1. send me your knowledge!
    i'm proud of you!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER have time to craft!! Seriously! I wake up go to work til 6:30 - drive home which is like 30mins - make dinner for the boys - do laundry, do homework with the little one, read with him, then if it's a day where a show I watch (there's only 2 or 3 shows I watch) I'll crochet while watching it and then off to bed lol
    You are doing awesome and soon you'll find some craft time!!!
    I'll send you those business card size card stock :) email me your address! becksorange@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete