Tuesday, March 22, 2011

if any of my followers are from canada/europe i need your help! i am not sure if other countries require a degree in math or if a minor would be sufficient to teach. hope someone can help me out with this info!


  1. i don't know but you should come teach in canada...obviously.

  2. Hi Rosie! I am pretty sure you only need to have taken high level maths in high school, but I don't believe you need any post-secondary classes in it. Unless your teaching smaller children where you need to teach them all the subjects, then I think you just need to take some classes, but not a whole degree for sure. I live in Canada btw.

    hope that helps!